Homelessness & AOD Services

Homelessness & AOD Services

Be Recruitment work across vertical job families in Homlessness & AoD services including contract and permanent positions.

We work in partnership nationally with various programs both government and non government funded.

Typical roles we recruit to across include but not limited to:

Outreach Workersiconmonstr-arrow-right-thin-svg
As an Outreach Worker you will support people often with a lived experience of mental health and or homelessness and or AoD issues to develop the skills and capacity to achieve goals and assist individuals on their journey of recovery through the delivery of a community based, person centered recovery model service. Qualification in Human Services (e.g. Disability, Aged Care, Allied Health, Community Services) and/or relevant experience is generally required along with a clean driver’s license.
Intake & Assessmenticonmonstr-arrow-right-thin-svg
The Intake and Assessment role generally provides triage, assessment, collaborative care planning and care coordination with the aim of improving an individual’s mental health, physical health, and overall wellbeing, as well as providing opportunities for education and employment. Relevant qualifications in mental health or human services is required as well as demonstrated experience in mental health setting.
Case Managericonmonstr-arrow-right-thin-svg
Depending on the need of the service and role requirement applicants may need to have a mental health qualification and or membership status with a relevant body such as AASW or AHPRA. Respond to referrals and assess against eligibility. The role will require you to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders, provide effective and recovery based approach case management, create and maintain up to date individualised case management files and recovery plans. Complete a range of internal and external reports. Attend local community meetings, forums and community awareness events and conferences as required. A clean drivers license is often required for these roles.
Counselors provide support, advice and guidance to people who are experiencing personal issues or crisis. They work in health and community services, schools, workplaces and private practices. Counsellors work with individuals, families and groups to help them overcome challenges and make positive changes. A relevant qualification & experience partnered with membership status from a peak body such as a the ACA is often required along with a driver’s license.
Identifying and diagnosing mental, behavioural or emotional disorders. Developing treatment plans. Conducting research through interviews and observations. Administering psychological tests.
Team Leadsiconmonstr-arrow-right-thin-svg
Clinical Leadsiconmonstr-arrow-right-thin-svg
For more information or current opening please go to our live vacancies page

Homelessness & AOD Services Roles

Homelessness & AOD Services Team

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.